Renowned GRP storage tank manufacturer, The Forbes Group, manufactures thermoplastic GRP tanks using the latest dual laminate technology.
Dual laminate GRP storage tanks combine the outstanding strength of GRP (Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic) with the high chemical resistance of a thermoplastic inner shell. Dual laminate GRP storage tank technology is now accepted as standard in virtually every industry from chemicals to food and water, microelectronics and offshore oil and gas.
- From 200 to 200,000 litres capacity
- Can be made in almost any size, subject only to road transport considerations.
- Incorporates conductive material behind weld lines and nozzle penetration so that the integrity of the grp storage tank can be proven by spark testing throughout its working life
- Can be designed with integral steelwork such as ladders, hand railing, platforms and agitator bridges
- Straightforward to include side access manways
- Design and construction in accordance with BS4994:1987
The Forbes economic range of flat bottomed dual laminate tanks offers superb value for money.
Available with different thermoplastic inner shells including Polypropylene (PP), PVCu, PVDF & ECTFE – the most appropriate selected for each application.
Also known as the Lion range, when manufactured under DWI: Regulation 31.
- From 10,000 to 100,000 litres capacity
Reduced costs and lead times
Inner shell available in PP, PVCu, PVDF and ECTFE